Tuesday, July 23, 2013

 

An Entry from Syds Dad

While looking through an old junk drive in Syds bag, I discovered this witty and humorous home made video of Sydney. I think it was made during a college class. 
Lets see those Hollywood special effects guys top that!
 Take a look and I think you will enjoy, or at least have a laugh. Lord knows we need one right now, don't we?
We love andappreciate all those who blessed the life of our dear Sydney and thank everyone for your love and support. Keep checking back here to she more vids, pics, ltrs and poems by my sweet "Lou"....Sydney. 



2 comments:

  1. This is so funny...what a great sense of humor. I love the running deer background- haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah! I remember when she showed me this. Said person was in a class we shared. Said person was truly suuper annoying. This is the ONLY person she ever said anything bad about, she would still apologize about talking about this person.

    ReplyDelete