Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Hey Sister Hathaway,
 
I just thought I would email you and tell you how much of an impact Sydney had on my effort as a missionary:
 
Sydney was one of the most "on fire" ward missionaries I have ever seen and had such great ideas.  She was not afraid to speak her mind in our coorelation meetings and it really pumped me up to see the fire that she carried with her.  She was always on top of the assignments that she was given.  At her funeral,  I had the opportunity to sit on the stand as we were in the choir and to look out and easily pick out those people in the crowd who were members of the church and who had a testimony of the Gospel and those who did not.  You could see it on their faces.  She helped me realize that nothing really matters in this life except for the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  She motivated me to be more diligent in carrying this truth to all those who do not have it yet so that they can have peace in this life and eternal happiness in the life to come just as she has.  Thank you for raising such a great servant of our Heavenly Father.
 
Sincerely,
 
Elder Limb

No comments:

Post a Comment